Life
Comments 10

I won the Marco European Itinerary competition!

Winner of Hi Marco

So I just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who voted for me in the Marco European Itinerary competition! I cannot believe that I actually won, and it means so much for me for those who took the time to vote. Thank you once again for everyone’s support and for just checking out my blog. I am extremely grateful that I can share my journey with you all, and I hope you all enjoy my blog as much as I enjoy writing it.

You can check out my winning entry here.

Lots of love, Roisin x

Advertisements
This entry was posted in: Life
Tagged with: , ,

by

A 23 year old art historian and paris obsessed English girl. Writing about the ramblings of her mind, focusing on all things art, culture and travel related.

10 Comments

1. Trevor Astell says

Congratulations Roisin, love Dad

Sent from my Sony Xperia Z on O2

2. Ted Terry says

Congratulations, Roisin, You deserve the prize and your photos are beautiful. Thanks for sending them.
    Good luck with the rest of your time in Paris.

Love

Ted and Moya

• roisingrace says

Thank you so much Ted and Moya! Very kind words. Hope you’re both well, sending lots of love xx

3. Deirdre Mahon says

Well done!! Brilliant. It’s always so interesting to read your blog and see the amazing photos.

Lots of love, Deirdre xx

• roisingrace says

Thanks so much Deirdre! I’m so glad you enjoy my blog! Hope to see you soon, lots of love xx

• roisingrace says

Thank you so much! Well, I’ve always dreamed of going to Marrakech, but unfortunately I’m going to Graduate School and will probably have to save the money!